View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
Here's a thought...

since WE are all individual expressions/ facets of the ONE Source, any past lives of "you-in-a-different-body" is simply a connecting to the same vibrational "issue/lesson" of other people/other times...

(just a different perspective)
Ya know, maybe that is just how simple it is. Perhaps each lifetime is just living out an existence on a different 'radio station', frequency or Genre. Look at Astrology for comparison, each person has the traits of that sign, in 'a' house, and factoring in the other planet/aspects that then combine with several other factors to allow for experience and freewill choice that will 'cause' an 'effect' within the parameters of that frequency or 'Genre.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Your soul is infinite, maybe at this moment in time you cannot remember and that's okay. The only one that can answer that question is your soul so instead of asking everyone you should ask yourself. Because I myself did not believe it either until the aha moment came where I could see how my soul has been around for eons. So is okay don't rush it until you are ready to discover your real identity. There's many layers to peel just like an onion.
One thing I can guarantee when that moment comes your world will never be the same. I can tell you that before my wife was pregnant with our last child I had many conversations with my daughter , this lead me to believe that we even choose our parents before conception . Even if your physical brain cannot understand because is trapped within the 3 dimensional reality you spiritual mind will connect to your heart and lead the way to a land beyond this physical illusion.

Blessings to you and yours...
Maybe were not so trapped afterall. We just think we are because of belief systems teaching us that the physical world is a lessor world or prison. What if the opposite is true... to be in a physical body is the ultimate achievement. And being able to experience third dimension is a luxury and a privilege. We just have to learn how to be 'permeable.'
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote