View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #46
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

To StarGazer, Swanny, Mudra, Rhythm, Burgundia, Steven, Exchanger, Anchor, CWS, Feardia, Tango and everyone actually, 'cos you're all me aren't you ?

Hello !

Yes, we can feel the love and yes it's all very exciting times.

I went to a talk by Peter Taylor the other day in Totnes, England. He used to work for Greenpeace and is the author of Shiva's Rainbow, and Beyond Conservation.

He was giving a talk on 'climategate' and how the science doesn't stack up. However what was interesting was that his Powerpoint slides were getting a lukewarm reception at best when he was talking about graphs and lines. However, towards the end of the talk he started talking about shamanism and what he thought David Icke's lizard men were, and consciousness and 2012 etc etc (you've heard it all before... ).

What I found fascinating was this: no one batted an eyelid. They were more upset with the graphs and where data came from than they were about any of the so called 'kooky' ideas.

So yes, it's real folks: consciousness is changing. had someone talked about that stuff even five years ago they'd have been booed off stage ! In fact, the people enjoyed all that stuff even more ! (Climate fixing is so passee darling!)

I had a couple of synchronistic encounters with people I've never met at the venue (I need to look up Rumi - never heard of him, but I've a feeling I'm going to start reading!)

I'm still not convinced about all the bbbaadddd stuff... no Summer of Hell and I'm eating my way nicely through my supply of Heinz Chicken Noodle soup. I got fed up of having one cupboard that was too full of tins... it's just not Feng Shui, dear! And they're not organic ! I learned all that nutrition stuff later....

Ah, these personal journey, c'est bien, non ?

(ED: Someone get this guys hands off the keyboard !!!)

Oh, well, it's been a while, expect following posts and diatribes to be shorter.

Love you,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote