View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:53 PM   #163
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!

Im trying to visullize how you describe the spheres, I think I will have to think abount this.

Are the pyramids grown out of the magnitite in the shape of a 22.5 degree pyramid? Can one be filed into this shape? Does scale matter when making this? Is there a relationship between the size of the pyramid and size of the 4 spheres?

Are the spheres held in position by somthing non-ferris? What relationship are these held at in relation to each other?

Thank you for answering my questions, I have just discovered your other thread and reading that now as well.. I cant convey how amazing this sounds.. One more question does this relate to anthing from crop circles?

Stef
Size matters but not scale .
Its the configuration of the setup.
The sacred geometry dictates at what level you harness the surrounding energy. So it could fit in the palm of your hand and power the entire planet forever......if one had the proper configuration.

Magnitite natural grows as an octohedren. It must be filed into the proper shape. Its the ionic flow that you want to pay attention to.
The size of the f objects are relativly equal.
The exacts are for you to figure out.
My goal is to teach people to learn in a more full natural way.
In my opinion people think unnaturally.
Noone follows their instints anymore or notices anything beyond concrete and steel.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote