View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #16
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Futureyes, it's a pleasure to see you around here and it's a great joy to feel your wonderful energy again...

And Ammit...no need for any jealousy...I do not have any special abilities also, but I have my heart, which guidance I trust blindly. Rely on the guidance of your heart and you can't do any wrong!

As I mentioned few months ago on several ocations here on avalon, I feel that there are realy some big changes ahead of us.

Recently, I have had some very strange dreams and visons, which I've never had before in my life...the latest vision (not a dream, this popped up in front of me very clearly) was so intense...I saw three or four children probaly at the age of four or five years old, walking on an open and empty road, hand in hand, very instable while walking (as small babies just learning to walk), but with joy of the comming discoveries down the road.

And then, I realised that these children, they represent us, the humans of this 3D earth, walking the new way, discovering the unknown behind the void, happy and joyfull about the comming "times" and the final revelation of our true purpose.

So I would say yes, there is something brewing...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote