View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #23
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I have been in their program for so long that it no longer matters what I think or I have made a deal that is hidden subconsciously that is long term and cannot be broken.
It does matter what you think. it can be broken. everything that is done can be undone. thats freewill. what i have experienced and may apply to you as well is that in previous lives the Reptilians may have with your consent of your free will or not. have you contractually obligated with a soul piece. they could have tricked you, they could have bribed you, they could have tortured you and then gotten the soul piece under duress that allows then to enter your space.

remember they can timeline track you throughout your reincarnations. im just telling this through my experiences and other very very credible sources. if the Reptilians are messing with you it is not an accident.

you may have latent abilities that they dont want to see manifested.

i feel wormhole raised a good point about abused victims "identifying with the captors".

they dont give a f-ck about you. all that nice stuff is them being manipulating and in the end all they are doing is using your own weaknesses against yourself. if you have a kind sympathetic heart they will know this and use it against you.

they exploit and try to conquer and control.

are you a vegetarian? it is very important.

take care,
elias visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote