View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:58 AM   #98
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Phillip, I would like to hear an answer from you in reference to my words. I am in no means of a competition, but otherwise I can only resolve that you are not able to contradict such philosophical truths.

And dreams, my friend, are only the first step. Just wait until you start having visions in a waking conscience. Try out some meditation, it can do wonders. And no one is doubting your dreams, but it sounds like you may be misinterpreting them as most dreams are not simply in black and white, but they speak in the language of the soul and that is through metaphors, just as in all the ancient scriptures speak in. And the three types you speak of, guess what? I experience them too, except I tend to phrase the heavenly dreams slightly different. And nightmares can be related just as much to the normal dreams. And if you were much more spiritually adept, you'd realize the difference between brain and mind, especially when referring to dreams.

And you want to talk about energy. I am holding up my hand right now, in a fully waking state, and it is absolutely full of energy, a ridiculous amount, as this energy is intelligent, it is conscienceness, and with the right open mind and practice, one can learn to commune with it without the use of say dreams or meditation.

I do not mean to be hostile if that seems to be the case, but your approach to things have been for the most part inappropriate and disrespectful at times. However I'm definitely hinting a sense of spiritual materialism in you: Ego pride. Many of us here have had our own unique and personal experiences, as you said with yourself: DO NOT DOUBT YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. However, each and every person has their own unique personal experiences. Remember that. I had a 100% success on remote viewing this week, and couldn't have nailed it more dead on. And it's by no means the first. I have had dreams of past lives and been revealed information that I should not know, but have confirmed it with current historical and archeological findings. I've supposedly even been visited by the Council of Saturn informing me of some of my role to play. However, does this make my experiences so powerful that I need to go around preaching them that this is the just creator speaking through me? That I am some divine wanderer here to save Humanity and bring them to salvation. I do not think so. We are one in the same, and I am no better than anyone else, neither are you. We all have a journey and a quest, and it is found within our own selves, as you have with your dreams.

Good luck with your journey.
Hi Gregor,

My dreams are black and white. In fact, Yahweh has mentioned names and places. There are specific things that He showed me. There are vast amount of differences between regular dreams and dreams from my Father. To see the differences, please read my post again if you like. You see, these dreams glorify Him all the way. There are nothing about those dreams that do not speak volumes about His teachings, His ways, and especially His power. Does the Council of Saturn glorify Yahweh and teach you something about His ways? That question is one of the many ways (see my previous post about this topic for more) I judge to see if the dream is Heavenly or not.

This is nothing to do with pride. I am just here to provide everyone with a solid understanding of what Father Yahweh wants us to know, study, and fulfill His will before the new Heaven and Earth arrive here. I definitely feel like I'm following the footsteps of Master Yahushua as he has directed all of us to do....become his disciples. This life is a training ground for what is to come. So I say today, prepare yourself for the Kingdom of Yahweh. For the time is nigh.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote