View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #89
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
Please, I mean no offense but I have some questions.. How do you know that Yahweh or Yahweh's spirit is guiding you? And how on Earth could you or anyone else prove this? What is 'REAL'? What is 'TRUTH'? Do we REALLY know these things? Or do things seem real because we feel? How do you know that Heaven exists as they say it does? Have you been there for 'REAL'? And if you have, could you ever possibly prove this to anyone?

And does Yahweh Judge? Most people I've encountered who follow RA say that he will Judge you. We judge ourselves and I think that it just isn't important to be arguing about Jesus or Yahweh or whoever.. All of us will know TRUTH when it is our time.

How is it that you can trust your dreams to be the truth? How do you know that it is Yahweh that is revealing the truth to you in prayer and in dream? I have had many terrible nightmares, as realistic as it can get. Seeing the end of the world, seeing Satan himself, or all so I 'thought'. But I have not turned these dreams into belief. Have you turned yours? And why? For comfort?

I appreciate your patience. Once again, please, I mean no offense If you could answer my questions that would be most appreciated. Thanks
Hi Princess Mew Mew,

Ah, don't worry those are certainly valid questions. There are certain doctrines and truths during my research that I would stay on for months at a time. During this time, I would consider many options. But the one that Yahweh wants me to stay on gets very heavy on my heart and conscious. He also shows me via dreams about certain doctrine and guides me with His messengers (another word for Angels). At times, He does speak to me directly through my heart via a powerful, spiritual voice that no one can hear but myself. Yahweh operates on an extremely "black and white" model. That means there are nothing in between the black and the white, no gray matter. There are nothing confusing when He wants to tell me something. He is not an Elohim (God) of confusion. So when I know these doctrines that are Truth, then I will teach it to others. Otherwise, I will continue to ask Him if this is what He wants me to know through prayer, fasting, and so forth.

Can I prove this to anyone? Yes and no. You see, Yahweh does not open to just anyone. He only opens to people He has chosen and that those people have chosen Him. As I said in other posts, Yahweh chooses you first (because you have a future that promises to love and obey Him all the way), and then you choose Him. Yahweh Elohim doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. That is a fact in scripture, and many things that He has done in my life. He just opens up His heart to those who love Him.

Now, you can probably see the "proof" in real life by hearing and seeing the miracles performed through the power of Yahweh, if you have ears to hear and eyes to see. He only perform miracles if they fulfill His will and that at least one of His true believers ask of Him something through the name of Yahushua. And when we ask Him something, it has to be a thought of righteousness, which means it can't be an act of selfishness or unholy actions. For example, I can't ask for money just so I can show off to my friends that Yahweh grants these things like a "genie in a bottle." That's not who He is. What most people perceive of the Father is a genie. They only ask Him things when difficulties in life start to come about. That is not a relationship. On the other hand, the Devil likes to prove things to people. So you will see that a lot. Yes, Satan can perform miracles, but you have to decipher its "fruits," if it is for evil or good.

I encounter 3 different types of dreams.

1. Normal Dreams - This is usually just a scene that my brain makes up. It's about my life, some event, or somebody else's life. Or it could be historic from years ago. It can also be a random, everyday event like going to school or work.

2. Nightmares - I used to get nightmares all the time. These are demonic and evil. Remember that all nightmares are from Satan or his minions. My nightmares range from somebody's death, attacks by demons, attacks by vicious animals, or attacks by some person/thing. I no longer have nightmares, since Yahweh has protected me from these. Please realize that I have had nightmares since I was a little kid. It only stopped early last year when I got close to my Father.

3. Heavenly Dreams from Yahweh - These have there own categories. Before these dreams occur, my body has a sudden surge of some energy, and I feel very blissful before and after the dream. These dreams I can remember for years and years. They are embedded in my spirit or something like that. These dreams always end up with a happy ending...and it glorifies Yahweh and His name at the end.

a. Visions of the Kingdom of Heaven (very beautiful and glorious scenery) - I had these when I was much younger, probably 10 - 15 years ago. There were a couple of recent ones too.
b. Visions of Prophecy - Some future events in real life that will happen in my lifetime. But these visions are only for me to understand, not for anybody else. Some of them are about my personal life, and others are about the future of mankind.
c. Visions of Scripture Interpretation - These explain certain scripture doctrine that I didn't understand while studying.
d. Visions of Faith - These are a test of faith. Because during these dreams, I am tested to my limit throwing impossible odds into my life, and I must depend on Yahweh throughout the dream to overcome. Examples would be getting stuck in the middle of the ocean and I have to get out of there through faith.
e. Visions of Flight - A recurring dream for the past 15 - 20 years. In this dream, I am hovering above ground ALL the time. I NEVER touch the ground. In every dream, I am in a different location on Earth, either it be at a mountain top, a forest, a parking lot, somebody's house, or a huge stadium setting. I can raise my body up into the air, but can't go very high. These dreams have come to a conclusion recently.

These dreams are not just comforting, but are VERY, VERY powerful. The feelings during and after will leave you with a taste of Heaven, not breathing hard and scared like nightmares. Colors, music, and sights you can not see on Earth and can't explain either. Now how can you doubt something like that? Not me I tell you that!

Oh I am sorry I forgot to answer about your judgment question. Yahweh is a just Elohim. And He will judge righteously. I will refer you to one of my posts earlier last week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hi Peer,

Do you want to see Yahweh's mercy? Well, let me show you something. First of all, most people know that the wages of sin is death. I'm sure that you have heard of Hell before in mainstream Christianity. Hell in Hebrew is called Sheol. Sheol means "The Grave." Hell is simply a place to dump dead bodies until when? The first or second resurrection. Hell is NOT and I repeat NOT a place of eternal torment. There's no such thing as a place of eternal torment. There is a place of eternal death. But that's a different issue. That's not what the Bible teaches. The Hell doctrine by Christians is a deceptive lie. Anyways, the point is that when you die, you are just completely dead (you are unconscious or sleeping) until He resurrects you. Then, you will be judged. You will be judged based on your works. Because you (just an example, I'm not saying just you) had little faith in Yahweh or no faith at all. He will give you another chance based on what you did.

To make a long story short, depending on the individual, Yahweh does give you another chance. But in finality, it is still up to you to choose. Remember one thing, He chooses you first before you choose Him. Just think about that for a minute. If He chose you, you were chosen because your future holds much obedience and love for Him.

-Phillip

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-28-2008 at 12:12 AM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote