View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #539
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I think you are wrong, the rights of one stop where the rights of others begins

The problem here is not about free speach, it is about respecting others and accepting to agree to disagree

That means that I accept your point, I think different and that is ok too

But if, for example, you continue with the issue just to convince me that you are right and I am wrong, then you are forcing yourself into my space which is a violation of my free will

The boundary is thin but it is real, and what Abrax did was that, he tried to force others to agree with him and the ones that did not he harrased and mocked until they got fed up a left the thread, now that for me is not civilized as he is not the owner of this forum. We all have the right to express our oppinions and disagree with the position of another provided we respect each others space and do not belitle others because they think differently than us

Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

This is my perspective and you don't have to agree with it

Love
I agree whole heartedly in the aspects of your post which express support for respect for others right to disagree, without creating a reactive disharmony. Reactive disharmony (made it up, but it fits) would be where you are disagreed with, and you then become driven to change that disagreement, as opposed to respecting the others right to disagree. And I don't see as engaging in discussion, as an attempt to force acceptance of your view. I'm talking about applying force of will, that you be agreed with. One seeks compliance, the other seeks harmony. It's a different energy.

This, to me was what was potentially available as the prize had the Abrax/Thuban interaction been permitted to play out without the Anti(s) getting insistent that they must be agreed with, and acting aggressively to see to it. That is what I saw. I didn't see Abrax pick any fights. Not one single one. I saw people go in and disagree, and then get accusative, and abusive, and indignant, and even promise inquisitive crusades to drum him out of town.

We could have arrived at that agreeing to disagree point from all of this, and we'd be in a place so far above the one we are in.

I for example disagree that there is a war going on. I feel all the same energies as the rest of you, but I don't assign to them the significance that you do. Refer to my thread about resting on plateaus. We are all climbing the same mountain, but have simply chosen different approaches.

The ones violating right to free will left and right around here, are the ones who see battles taking place, instead of seeing growing pains expressed.

One of many ironies here, Stardust, is that I find myself nodding agreement with most of what you post. And the same with Lionhawk. I read some of you guys posts, and think I might have said the same thing. Yet we are on opposite sides of the mountain. You guys are in a war, I'm not processing these currently manifested energies as combative in nature. I'm seeing the ending of our own inner combative natures manifesting. We simply select different perspectives, or ways of viewing, from one another. Neither is right and neither is wrong. They are both right and they are both wrong. It's all a matter of perspective.

It could just be left at that, as conveyed in the spirit of your post. But it seldom is, and that includes the methods used to deal with this Abrax/Thuban issue. Harmony was simply not permitted to find or maintain itself throughout this. Some people decided they had no choice but to project their polarizations (my choice to view from this perspective. no need to be agreed with. just sharing point of view/angle of view) onto the forum as a collective, insist there was a war, and fight on behalf of probably some few who were grateful for the intervention, some other few who chafed at being disrespected to the point where someone thought they were not capable of handling themselves, and the greater oblivious majority who were not following along personally, and missed the whole energy exchange.

We didn't end up any place having to do with respect. And that is now the manifestation we are experiencing here. No respect.

I'll keep the Abrax attacks part of this discussion for another post, to not mix the energies unnecessarily.