View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #13
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New UFO Video 3/10

Great video! The UFO looks very similar to one my husband and I watched as we were driving down the freeway past Mt. Shasta California about 10 years ago. It also was glowing with red, blue and green lights, but instead of being somewhat stationary it kept going upwards slowly until we could no longer see it, although we watched it for several miles while driving.

As far as "proof of angelic beings visiting earth", that is pure conjecture. I have never presumed to know exactly what any of the ufo's or orbs I've seen actually are, although guessing is always fun. There were times when I thought certain glowing orbs I saw were communicating telepathically with me and I was sure they were some kind of life form or other dimensional being, but I have since realized that even if a ufo, ET or other dimensional being communicates to me what it is, I cannot be sure of the validity of that communication.

Until and unless you actually merge with another consciousness you cannot know for sure what it's intentions are or what it is. Merging is a huge step beyond telepathic communication. Telepathic communication does not guarantee truth at all. Merging is becoming "one with". I consider anything to be possible but I "believe" nothing that I do not become a part of (merge with) so I can know it by being it.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote