View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #360
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

We are being lied to in just about everything. To keep a species in control just keep them ignorant and guessing. I still wonder why we have winter weather when the sun is the closest and summer when it is farther away. The theory of the energy being spread out over more land when the sun is close just doesn’t seem right…if so then the sun is not as hot as they say it is. There was an interesting vid I saw a while back, it explained how the earth gets much of its heat from the energy giving off by matter. I need to find that vid and watch it again because I wasn’t ready to fully understand it at the time I viewed it. Not long ago someone mentioned that astronauts can’t find the sun when they are in space, anyone else heard of this? I’m not an astronaut so I can’t confirm it, I'm not even sure if I can trust NASA any more. What I can confirm is my ability to now look into the sun for as long as I want without damaging my eyes. I swear it looks like a hole in the sky and not some ball of gas…just a hole with bright light shining thru it. I’m not going to tell others to do it because it took me a while to convince myself that I wouldn’t be harmed by it…my vision has probably gotten better, physically and mentally.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote