View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #38
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Yeah, me too, but don't forget that it's only a small, though very vocal minority here .
Yes so small that you have to ban this "minority", so this forum can stay "open-minded"

Quote:
that seems to be in opposition to equality, which is the real issue as I see it..
No. You totally misunderstood me. I don't bother what homosexuals do.
But I'm annoyed, as so many others, by the gay political activists who make an ideology and an issue of identity of their sexual orientation.
Especially that they make the poltical fuzz, they produce, to their identity makes me sick.

But the main issue still is, that they want to force it onto children!

Quote:
Wow, now were apologists? I'm not apologizing for anything here guy, just standing up for equal rights for all, which, clearly, you oppose..
I certainly don't oppose equal rights, BUT i oppose uber-equality, special rights for certain groups, that some are more equal than others.
Read Orwell's Animal Farm.

Quote:
Ummm are you serious, is this really your agument? No one is preventing men and women from getting married.... this makes no sense, although if for some crazy reason that were the case, I'm positive that heterosexuals would want equal rights as well.
I'm sorry for you, that you aren't able to understand this hypothetical example. It just was an example for homosexuals who are always whining and always pushing things which make no sense after all, just for being "equal"!
And at the end the only goal they reach is to devaluate marriage.
And through that destroy the traditional family.

Quote:
but I don't care what they do as long as they're not hurting anyone, I just steer clear of them, still wishing the best for 'em though. .
Are you sure that they don't hurt anyone?
Besides religious feelings (which are so important when it is for the Muslims)
What about the developement of a child?
Are you absolutely sure that they don't get harmed by all of this?
For example, to see how gays behave on their parades and in the media?
Are you really sure?

Quote:
I think it's strange that you've got all this respect for the equality in the freedom of speech yet you you have no sense of equality when it comes to accepting people for who they are.
You're totally wrong.
1st of all, why do you think, that "freedom of speech" is our 1st amendment?
2ndly I can't remember that gays were in chains and had to pick off cotton.
Is it equality or special rights?

Last edited by King Lear; 02-10-2010 at 09:09 AM. Reason: reduce large white spaces