View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 07:09 AM   #35
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

Some interesting affiliations of the Harper group (white south Africa apartheid). There is one crazy MP in Calgary who continues to be re-elected, go figure (Rob Anders). He's very strange. Last election he had (it seemed) a fake broken arm, didn't show up for town hall meetings, lots of (rabid) support.

Stephen Harper and the group he helped to found; The Northern Foundation. Its initial goals were to fight against the release of Nelson Mandela, the end of Apartheid and our government's economic sanctions imposed on the white South African government.

It would be two more years before Simple Plan's Mandela Day message would be realized, but it was well worth the wait. Mr. Mandela's name is now synonymous with racial struggles though his 1993 Nobel Peace Prize, came at a hefty price.

But has the Reform-Conservatives' anti-black sentiment disappeared? I don't think so. Conservative MP Rob Anders, one of the men distributing tax payer funded ten centers for our local Cons candidate, Brian Abrams; once called Nelson Mandela a 'terrorist and a communist', and was the only MP to refuse to vote, to make him an honorary Canadian citizen. Yet Stephen Harper gave Anders a ringing endorsement: "Rob is a true reformer and a true conservative. He has been a faithful supporter of mine and I am grateful for his work".
http://pushedleft.blogspot.com/2009/...on-and_19.html

It's terrible
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote