View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #113
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

Ultimately I am feeling as you do ortho. I truely believe that whilst we can piece together the jigsaw puzzle out there, the true answers lie within. That's what makes this so incredible. We search for the answers outside of ourselves. The more we look the more there is to find. Yet, incredibly the answers are there all along. Inside of us. We just need to take the time to ask the questions and then listen for the answers. Of course, looking outside helps us to know what questions to ask. You have looked outside of yourself and are getting lost. Now, go within, and find the answers. You don't have to become a monk. just sit quietly. Don't look at the computer screen and feel your self breating and just listen (patiently) to your inner most voice. The answers will come. Then, enjoy life and the freedom and peace that that brings.

The wierdest thing is I have know this since before I can remember. Just took this long for me to admit it. Ultimately you find yourself on the quest for the holy grail. It's not out there. It's inside of you. In the deepest receses of your heart mind. God has a sense of humour don't you know.

peace brother.

Last edited by Initiate; 11-24-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote