View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #54
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Ortho, I knew that reading your posts for months. Actually Jordan told the truth from what he learned about organized religion. But he missed the point because I think he didn`t even read the Bible . Jesus condemned religion and actually was talking about how should people be enlighted . I get frustrated a lot when I talk about this since people are deceived by religion and then easily drop out everything Jesus had said. Sometime I am poised to bluntly say to people READ THE freaking book again! Are you all blind ? READ it and see what he said about religion(pharisees,scribes,priests) ,what did he do(throw out money changers out of the temple saying :"you made a robber`s den out of the house of my father!")...what actually he said about love, wisdom, power that a human already have but do not use it ( if you had a faith of a mustard seed size you `d do even greater things I did...)...So HERE we are at the beggining of the story that actually Jesus said and Bible said the true potentials of humanity! He said that we can do greater things that he did! And he did great things! Are we so blind and deaf so far? Do we need out of body experiences and astral projections and teachings of demons and videos of various Maxwells, Colliers, Greers,Bob Deans and tons of others , so they can toot at us that we are actually great beings??? Helloooo thousand years first graders!!! Can we ever go into second,third and further grades??? Are we so stupid so we had answers all the time in the little black book called word of God? Hey! Word of creator of the universe telling us who we really are! His image in process of learning! A beautiful creatures capable of things that imagination can not cover!

But I have to cool down. . ,

Truly we have answers and have whom to ask but the evil one is doing 24/7 to make us forget about that and to roam in the void of darkness when instead we got all in front of our nose...Truly we fight great war, spiritual one and occasionally physical one. But we are not alone! Anyone who wants to be a light being can ask that. Simple as that. Just send an honest prayer from your own heart and ask to be a soul of light, a human, a soul who will be an image of God. Forget about religion,that Babylonian devilry , forget about organizations, forget about rituals, all that is bull ****! All that is a lie. We have a privilege to talk directly to Creator of the universe ! That is one of the most crucial things that Evil one would like to be hidden from you.

Love and blessing to all,
Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote