View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #12
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thank you so much for replying Mr King. I have so many questions percolating through my mind at the moment.

There was a reported ET Incident back in 1993 in Melbourne Australia, it was publicized as The Kelly Cahill Incident.

Kelly had memories 'surface' of the 'abduction' and became quite 'media vocal ' on her experience.

Something about that incident never felt right to me and it wasn't until I listened to one of your interviews about milabs and PLFs that I realized why.

I now suspect this incident was a mil/intel experience and PLFs were used.

Mr King do you know where in Australia any manufacturing plants are?

When humans have sperm or ova taken is that done by those who need genetic material to manufacture the PLFs or are they taken by Off Planet Intelligences for hybridization?

The hybridization which is being carried out, whose genetic material is being used? Humans and ?????

Where are the 'consciousness units' coming from that are entering into the hybrids? Are the OP intelligences incarnating into the hybrids?

Does the USAF/NSA have cloning technology?

Are they using stem-cells in the production/manufacturing of PLFs?

Who is supplying the genetic templates to create PLF "greys" , "reptilians" and "others"?

Mr King if they are genetically engineering a stronger human, one which can exist in hostile environs, where is this hostile environs?

Are they expecting something to happen to this planet which will change the climactic environs so dramatically as to require a new prototype of human Being?

Are the "stronger humans" also the "hybrids"?

This stronger human, are we speaking physically stronger or mentally stronger?

Are super-psi humans being genetically engineered by the off-world intelligences or by Human factions?

I ask this as Miriam Delicardo wrote how her father told her she has 'superior genes' and that she was 'bred'. Miriam suspects the genetic material which supplied her genetic code with superior genes came from the Aliens. This makes her mentally stronger than normal humans.

Okay that is all for now, told you I have a lot of questions running through my mind!

I'll go and re-watch your interviews with pen and paper ready to take notes.

Many thanks and All the Best,

Ara

ps..thank you for putting up with my endless questions.