View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #19
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is h t o t h ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
In reading your post I immediately thought of Ptah. Now this may not be your connection here...it is just something that struck me about some information I know of...so see if this resonates with you.

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

Now Thoth and Ptah are very connected. The I I that I recognized in your dream are the 'pillars" or "struts' that hold up the floor and roof of heaven....or the dimension gateway to the Halls of Amente. Which would require you to research that...and Thoth is very much involved with the Halls of Amente, and the Emerald Tablets. However I do not recommend too much research in the Emerald Tablets, as they are a distortion of the original ones that Thoth had.

If you take the H T O T H..and turn the "H" sideways...you have two pillars holding up the "plates"

So possibly in answer to your original question..."your purpose"....you are to be a "pillar" of strength to hold up the foundation of such.....just a thought.

Now put this information together with the post from 777....very interesting indeed

BTW...Thoth being the scribe of the Emerald tablets...here is a small part I will leave you with...

Deep in Earth's heart lies the flower,
the source of the Spirit
that binds all in its form.
or know ye that the Earth is living in body
as thou art alive in thine own formed form.
The Flower of Life is as thine own place of Spirit
and streams through the Earth
as thine flows through thy form;
giving of life to the Earth and its children,
renewing the Spirit from form unto form.
This is the Spirit that is form of thy body,
shaping and molding into its form.

The Flower of life

Thank you Brook, Plenty to meditate on. I will keep you posted.

Ever since 2003, I have been passionate about the truth. It started in a moment, and moved on to questioning everything...and I started with the Pyramids of Egypt. I don't know why, as I live in the States...have never been there before (as far as I know)...and my profession has nothing to do with it. I would spend hours on the internet reading the 'true' history behind the geometry. You can get lost in it if you are not focused on what you want

I read everything I could get my hands on, starting with Graham Hancock, Anthony West, Robert Schlock, et al (got to start somewhere) then to Erik Von Daniken to Zecharia Sitchin and others like him.

Then, after my son was born I became fascinated more with forbidden archeology for a time and megalithic ruins which to this day have not been explained.

After my father passed last Feb (Pancreatic Cancer) following his mother's (my Gram) passing, losing one job only to find a better one in the same period...one could surmise my new found passion was an escape of sorts. I can accept that; yet things are just as intense now a year later...in fact, even more so.

I have purchased both Voyagers I and II (not an easy read), read the Wingmakers story, and have taken on a deeper style of meditation to enhance my journey, etc and still find this 'pang' in my heart...as if "not yet, but you are getting closer..." is the message so far.

I am not favoring any camp, I don't promote any philosophy and I don't follow any group. I am still in information gathering mode...and recently have come to the conclusion it is impossible to know anything. It was then I abandoned the mind for the heart (last week in fact), and have started exploring with new 'eyes'.

Recently, this dream keeps coming back to my awareness; and for months I have hovered over this site waiting until something would 'click'. The only thing I find remarkable to date, is that I am not alone on this quest.

Thanks for your help, and for your wishes of success.

Namaste

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 01-20-2010 at 03:53 PM.
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote