View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #33
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Okay, sounds good. What do you make of it? I still believe those at the top work together and am doubting the Russian/Asian aspect of his story.

Also the Norway spiral.....different explanations on that one (no, I don't think it was a rocket).......

I also do not think Obama is any different from any other puppet they place in office.

People are also so wrapped up in being slaves of the planet so they can pay off all the necessities of *modern life* that if disclosure were ever to happen the next day they would be right back watching TV and downing lattes.....
Good points for discussion Eleni

1) Many actions happen in the world which tend to support the story that there are several big factions battling for power. I will give one example that happened on a rather top level.

Macedonia was supposed to enter the NATO alliance in 2008. It had worked very hard, made all the necessary technicalities etc etc. Then several days before the NATO summit George W Bush was even quoted on TV saying that this will indeed be the case and that Macedonia would enter NATO.

Now according to the established Illuminati guidelines of increasing centralisation, expanding NATO as much as possible etc etc... you would think that even if someone objected, that would only be superficial.

What happened was confusing and unexpected from the point of one global agenda, France came out through Greece and went high profile directly against what the USA had declared and would have it no other way but to prevent the NATO expansion. Russia maintained neutrality through all this which is very interesting.. as they would normally be against any NATO expansion.

These days as I read DW analysis.. I can't but notice just how well it fits what really happened at that NATO summit and just how well I could see there were THREE major sides with a very different agenda battling it out in a very high profile and high visibility event. Even Donald Rumsfeld jumped in and wrote an article around that time supporting the NATO expansion.

Our Macedonian politicians and aides were really surprised and were quoted later saying that such high profile summits are usually highly scripted and decisions are made way before hand... but this one was different. There was disagreement and tough words said on both sides. Bush was reportedly caught saying that he wouldn't take no for an answer.. and yet the French gave a big No to him.

Is it exactly as DW says? I have a tough time believing the benevolence of the Russian faction.. but clearly there is a war behind the scenes.. and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would wait and see once the actions become clearer of this third major faction.

2) The Norway spiral explanation by DW is very plausible given the location in which happened. What are the chances of a major HAARP facility being exactly at the same spot? I tend to stick with mathematical probabilities when reaching conclusions.. and in this case all odds are stacked at HAARP being directly involved with the spiral.

3) Obama is a wild card if you ask me. I was very much in agreement with David Icke that he is just an empty suit.. but information lately has been forthcoming that this is not really the case. If you listen to Lindsey Williams he has confirmed that Neocon insiders are not at all happy about Obama.. that he often does 'his own thing'. At the presidential level its a huge multilevel chessgame, you give up many things to certain 'interests' in order to gain something in return. In many cases you are held hostage at gunpoint by yet another 'interests' and you must let it go their way. Sure.. Obama so far has used every trick available to mentally work up the American public, build a very powerful almost mesianic image and continued many of the actions of his predecessor .. but he is more than the salesman or gullible idiot that Bush was.

The main question is if he is good for humanity? Tough to say ... I am still waiting for some major actions from his side to start proving that he is somehow different.. that has not happened yet. I have however experienced astral travels where I have connected with him on those levels and experienced his energy. I am the first one to denounce any channeled information but in my case I trust my experiences a great deal .. as they have proven themselves many times to myself in 3D stuff from daily life. He is very much from the Egyptian line of spiritual descent and according to what he said, he would like to bring back the glory of Atlantis. He was privy to a lot more knowledge than he lets out in the public ... in no way comparable to Bush .. he was a gullible idiot and my astral experiences with him at the time confirmed it on several occassions.

4) Disclosure .. it will bring tears to my eyes the day I see it happening on major scale. It is funny I wrote on this forum some months back that most people (even those in the illuminati holding the secrets) have no idea the impact it will have on humanity.. It will change things in a big major way.. so much so that I will rather not even share publicly my expectations for the chance that some AI system catches my reasoning and gives this information to the decision makers which could in turn become hesitant... The interesting part is I think I saw David Wilcock writing something similar to what I just said some time ago..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote