View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 03:56 AM   #30
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
QUOTEI am still reading from the pages pointed to on his site, but I have trouble seeing beyond what seems like a complete disconnect between some of the hopes expressed, and the means which are to become vehicles for our expectations.QUOTE fredkc.. i also was somewhat confused as to the russian cosmosphere information. he seemed to suggest that the russians were/are superior to the nato alliance in technology.this goes against everything i have read in the conspiracy realm thus far.
I have other information that confirms Russians have had working manned UFO type technology 'Cosmospheres' in operation since at least the late 1950's.

Was a little shocked at the suggestion they took out 'Challenger' though which is quite possible... wondering why DW didn't take that even further to the obvious... 'Columbia' disaster which he never mentioned. There are astronomers that witnessed a purple spiralling particle/plasma (Scalar Interferometer) beam that smashed into Columbia and destroyed it. So much for the 'loose heat tile' excuse.

Last edited by Luminari; 01-04-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: added link
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote