View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:54 AM   #17
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pleiadian Talk - Perspectives of a member of the Great White Brotherhood

(Sorry for my abscence, I do have a "real life" as well, and I do manage groups of up to 20 people a week in my house, the goal is reaching 100, and spread my messags to those whom understand and can take it in practice and see it works. Those will then be able to teach others the same, this is the seeding process. I am moving soon to spread my message in other parts of the world, and yes alll is free I do not charge anything, to those whom wonder about the donation feature on my website, look at it like this: Every Man on this Earth need an income to survive - I let people chose themselves if they think my teachings were worth it or not, thus you can get all material first and pay later, or not pay, regardless if you like it or not. I do NOT sell any material, I have books and video documentaries under production that will be released and spread for FREE. Anyone who donates, chose any amount from a dollar and up, from what they believe they got out of my teachings. Everyone else, there is no charge - there is no charge for even those of you whom have great experiences and insight from my work, it is free and will remain so. If money was my goal, I would simply put up my videos and books for sale only as there are PLENTY of people in this world interested in this, but I want EVERYONE to get their chance - thus the explanation of the donation system I recently implemented, this is my WORK, takes all my TIME, i spend DAYS on helping people privately as well as writing in forums and updating my website. You can go to Alex Jones, David Ikce, and their like if you want to pay for what I will give for free, peace be with you and love)
-Maggador IX-777
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote