Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #108
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you for your observations SteveX.

I don't think there is a separate type of god called Satan but there is good an evil within us all. For instance I could punch a complete stranger clean in the face for no good reason other than... to punch someone in the face. It serves no reason and would probably cause more hassle than the meagre gratification of the act....so we don't do it. It's as simple as that. Should you be given a "punch anyone without consequence" ticket you would probably use it.... just for the HELL of it. Satan is an abstract.

For me there is only the creator god. There is no god of this world. If you are referring to the things we can perceive as injustices like murder, dictators, natural disasters and wars. Then that's just part and parcel of the journey we're on. You'll have to accept the concept that shyte does happen and it's all part of the gig...the greater goodness. There can only be one...God

You seem to be quite sure that Satan is an abstract...and equally sure that there is a monotheistic creator God. You seem to see what you wish to see. Your logic regarding the non-existance of Satan is as thin as your logic regarding the existance of God.

I can honestly say I have no idea what Abrax is trying to get at. Partly because I haven't read most of it and partly due to my learned experiences and drawn conclusions. I see it more as a man trying to explain a man made idea of the Old testament in modern language. The fact he quotes from the man made book called the bible confuses me. That darn thing was never written by Jesus and I suspect much of it never was written by the disciples. Perhaps it's just one big metaphor and Abrax's metaphor is tail chasing an older version. I suspect that if one goes into it in depth one will be left with the same conclusions prior to the study. Again...Hands up here...I haven't read it so I could be wrong.

I see a Human perfectly possessed by a Non-Human...who is attempting to transition from darkness to light...and get out of his or her deal with the Devil.

That's akin to explaining why we have so many different religions on this planet. There are right and wrong things in everything even people.

The mere reading of the Thuban material could bring darkness of a supernatural nature to the reader. I'm not saying not to read it. Just be very wary and careful. Don't get swallowed by the dragon.

It could also be someone’s intellectual ego having a laugh. <----You may be saying that's too big an idea for anyone to conceive. Yer!...well who wrote the Bibles of all religions on the plant? Someone with a pen.

Who knows? I have my theories...and others have theirs.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote