View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #58
Maya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Did anyone else notice the amount of apparently random words surrounded by quotation marks?

The very end of the PDF says

".......I said more than you read, pass it on. Return." (my quotation marks not the authors)

So I went back and read through again and all the words and sentences in quotations jumped out at me so I wrote them all down. Some of it actually made a bit too much sense for me to ignore.

Here are the words I got:-

The more you take the more it produces to balance itself bloodlines I am not a slave us the dark sider us gurus good visualization victim witness truth sin bad good true master leaders have mastered their game what do you do when you've mastered the game? Good bad kings outer walls love harsher harsh societies gain it sin death master of the game philosophies prophet holy countries researched insiders true illusion being of lucifer malicious malicious malicious malicious malicious without secret socieites mediums celebrities saviour working noone outside this earth sees a reason to free any of us if there is such a thing waiting wanting son of god real feuds world events knowledge sold their soul prophets/sons of god/angels/saints/etc delete health care philosophy artist stand the test of time revolution love happened to encounter star friends saviours in front of you without reason death god god gods prophets celebrity foreign natives foreign servants new NWO facts waking up rift god interested wanting parts-covers us I us

I just wondered if anyone else had thought what he/she meant with the words "".......I said more than you read,..."

Was he/she meaning it by way of a hidden message or simply meaning that we should read the actual answers on a deeper level?

Maybe I've just lost the plot completely - that's always a possibility
Maya is offline   Reply With Quote