View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #53
SMDoggy
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Greetings fellow Spirit-Forms, Creations of Creation.

This is my first post here and possibly my last, I am not interested one iota with argueing the tos.

Whilst reading this thread one has to wonder if he has stumbled into CONspiracy Central. “NWO”, “Elites agenda to depopulate the planet”, Billy Meier working for the “NWO”.

I have heard the same old story for over 15 years, the so called, un provable NWO plan to depopulate the planet. Well if this NWO Elite exist, which I very much doubt it, they are not doing a good job of depopulation the planet. What are they waiting for?

CONspiracy Theories like this are just lies by men and women and companies to sell books and videos to all their devout followers and worshippers…….. hmmm kinda reminds me of religions, more CONspiracy Theories.

Before we all jump on the bandwagon of NWO agenda to depopulate the planet and act like sheep following the person in front, copying what they say, think and do lets think about something which makes this whole NWO agenda seem so incredibly stupid. The power hungry, greedy persons in this world, who you might call “elite” are only interested in 2 things, power and money. So therefore how would decreasing a population benefit their empires of finance, power and greed. Surely with less humans there will be less consumers and less money going to them in taxes, bank charges and interest on loans and so on. They will be out of business. If we look at how they all go on everyday about the economy one can see that they do not wish one bit to have less of a humanity. They infact encorage birth rates in some countries.

Back the the reality, overpopulation.

Rod, my sincere respect goes out to you, for you are a truly providing much information to back up your claims. Where as the CONspiracy Theorist have not provided one shred of evidence to back up their claims.

Overpopulation increases the following (Logical issues if you can think about it) :

Increasing -
* air pollution (fossil fuels)
* violent storms
* water pollution (Rivers,Oceans etc)
* tectonic stress from large cities
* earthquakes and volcano activity
* shortage of oxygen in our atmosphere
* shortage of fresh water
* shortage of food (shortage of land to grow food)
* depletion of fish in oceans etc
* animal cruelty
* diseases
* wars
* immigration
* poverty
* child abuse
* sexual abuse
* unemployment
and the list goes on .....

Increasing demand for:
*wood for furniture and housing (depletion on the rain forests)
* land for food growth (depletion on the rain forests and natural habitats)
* land for housing (depletion on the rain forests and natural habitats)
* consumer goods
* water and food
* health care
* jobs
* oxygen
* landfil sites and other ways of disposing of all our tons of ribbish
and the list goes on .....

Birth Control means exactly what is says, BIRTH Control. No one here is saying anyone has to be mass slaughtered to reduce the population, except the CONSpiracy Theorist. Birth Control means that the human population must grow up, pull their socks up and get real and stop following fairy tales and also stop increasing your egos.

I support a global birth stop and reduction, One only has to look at what is happening on our planet today to see we have serious problems (which are mentioned above).

No one here will convince me otherwise. I have studied the facts for some time now, 3 – 4 years and also before then always thought the earth was overpopulated. We as human beings can no longer go about our lives thinking and acting in total irresponsibility towards our planet and all life on it. It must come to an end that we think we have the right to breed when and how we want and we have the right to treat our home, Earth, in any way we see fit.

Now I know that my post will hurt and anger most of you here, this is understandable as your beliefs in non existent CONspiracies have manifested themselves within your consciousness block and you will fight to keep them their. But the truth is truth whether one choose you accept it or not. The truth does not change on iota if one chooses to be ignorant of it.

Peace
SMDoggy is offline   Reply With Quote