View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
The Heavenly Catalyst has been around for a while I think. I did not create it.
Can you describe exactly what it is? You have an entry with the same name on your blog. But that states how to make a catalyst yourself. Admittedly it's an old entry. Now you state you did not make it.

So I think I'm getting my information crossed.

Let me chime in with the rest in saying that I like you. You seem like a friendly enough fellow and I have no instinctive dislikes or distrusts at this point.

I just fail miserably at understanding your story... lol... Maybe I'm just being too cerebral. But in my experience, as long as part of me refuses something I just don't understand it.

You're not mad. You clearly know your stuff.

Quote:
your right. everything that you see on this earth is a thought form in one form or another. the computer your looking at was once in the past "just a thought form" it has now been manifested. the HC is also thought forms with the intentions set out into the universe at a soul level. yes different people have varying degrees of psychic ability but when you do the HC and recover soul pieces and cancel contracts etc. you will begin to spiritually evolve because of taken the oath of total personal responsibility.
I understand. Recovering parts of yourself, reconnecting left and right will make you more powerfull. And the oath to personal responsibility is the only way this is ever going to happen. Since loss of soul occurs whenever something bad happens and you refuse to take responsibility. The trick is to release yourself from contracts. Like you said elsewhere.

Are you saying that the HC is the original intent set forth by the universe itself?

Quote:
when you accept the fact that we have all done really bad things in past lives and own up to that then your gifts will start to come back to you with soul recovery.
We're children of distortion. It's very likely each of us did good and bad things in our past.

Quote:
if i say that thoughts are like objects. can you get an idea of what im referring to?
Yes. I understand that, I also happen to think it's correct. A thought can be called the most basic and naturally occuring thought form.

Quote:
just because you cant physically see this object in 3D doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Since you can think it it clearly does exist. And if it can interact with the 3D world it clearly has 3D aspects. Not every thought form interacts with the 3D world. But it is not at all uncommon.

Like I said, you're talking basic thought form creation here. Which confuses me even more because the way you speak about it... The HC cannot be this basic magical work that I've seen 14 year olds produce.

I've seen the recipe that you have on your blog, to create this miracle thing on sites all over the web. PsiPog for example has some very good tutorials.

The thing I hope you can clarify to me is "What exactly IS this HC..." That the fed are after you trying to catch you makes it seem to me that it must be very important.

Help me out here.. What is it?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote