View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Ok, maybe the title of this thread does have some truth. As there are many types of vegeterian diets.
The vegeterian diet that we are fed through the mainstream is no doubt evil. That one that says soy is joy! And that same vegeterian diet that does not mention the fact that heating vegetables above 118 degrees F. Kills enzymes. If we don't eat enzymes, then our bodies start to rob enzymes from our glands, muscles, nerves, and blood. Enzyme shortages are seen in virtual every chronic illness, from allergies, skin disorders, obesity, and heart disease and many types of cancer.

Read Dr. Edward Howells research for more info. Another great doctor and scientist who has been surpressed by the illuminati co.

So in answer, yes if you are a veggy that eats lots of soy,along with cooked food, you will get sick and disease, like all the rest of the flesh eaters.

As for Janets reply about vegetarians having a shorter life span.. What type of vegetarian is she talking about? The soy veggies will no doubt die faster then they should, but for raw food veggies such as myself, this is absolute lies.. Walk into any hospital and ask all the sick what they eat, I bet not many are vegetarians, and not ONE of them will be on a raw food only diet...

But how about the fact that not only have anthropoligical historians PROVEN that the Essenes avg life span was 120 years, but also many writings from the time of the Essenes also assert this fact.
And the Essenes only ate raw living foods.

I guarantee Karen, that only 25% do ok as veggies because most people have no idea that cooking veggies kills them and any benefits they offer. Yes sickness will result.

Eat life gain life, eat death gain death.
Simply as that.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote