View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
hey Hollylindin... Do you have a website you recommend for me to find out my 'other' signs?
Just call me "Holly" - I haven't seen any other "Holly"'s here on Avalon.

Yeah, a really good one, I would say, is http://alabe.com/freechart/. It's quick and easy - you type in your date and place of birth, and it "calculates" all that stuff for you. It's quite telling, really. And if you want anymore information afterwards (there's a limited amount of info, considering it's free.), you could just do a Google search for each section (ie. "Pluto in Libra", "Venus in Virgo", etc.) to find out more about it!

I tend to go here when I'm getting to know someone in the beginning of a relationship to see where everything lines up. I don't always read the explanation of everything, but just seeing the "Mars in Pisces", etc., helps me to get some sort of handle on how to "come at", so to speak, said person. When I first found the site, I was writing down everybody's info and checking it all out! :P

Oh, and the time of your birth is important, as it'll explain about your Rising sign. But if you don't know it, it won't change the rest of the chart (your Rising sign is pretty much the only piece of your chart that can stand alone). So if you don't know your time, just don't read about the "Rising" part, as that information will be incorrect (unless you ARE born at 12.00 in the afternoon ).

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote