View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Giving raw food a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Great article on toxins... Lisa... not as scary as it might seem at first if we just accept...all things in moderation...

HJ.. I have read that people who do not eat a lot of fruit... as soon as they start, they might expect to get diaorreah... I believe this has something to do with the energy in the new good food being used to purge the system. Maybe the cramps is a similar issue. However...I'm no medic! if it doesn't settle down you should see someone who knows...

But I ate a LOT of raw salad last year... and always felt better for it. the book Never Be Sick Again is well worth a read (see his video on mediaconsciousnetwork to if you're interested )

Good luck with becoming healthier ! It can't hurt !

K
Well, no diarrhea but just cramps. Not horrible and I feel ok now after I just made a berry smoothie. For now, I'll stick to fruit and veggies and add in some nuts and perhaps only a bit of dairy and grains since I need my calcium and won't give up dairy (but won't overindulge in it either).

It can only help because up to recently, I had been eating too much junk food, especially sausage & egg sandwiches as breakfast, lunch, etc.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote