View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #29
Chamber
Banned

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

It's just childish nonsesne. It was a bait job on the part of ED.

After watching the ridiculous set of videos these 2 nudniks Dan and Marci posted on this whole thing....they've lost all credibility in my eyes.

It would be one thing if they really did have concerns about PC being racist...then sat down and explained why they thought so. But that is not what happened. Dan read some emails or posts I believe...and told some vague stories about what happened at the conference they attended.

And yes....they ARE inferring that PC is racist. Also in their cute little video alluded to there being some Nazi-esque type of agenda and that PC is forming some kind of cult.

So then they say "What? Oh we can't pose a little question about why there's no people of a certain ethnicity on PC? We didn't call you racist....we just asked a little question because it happens to be Black History Month!"

Riiiiiiight.

I'd even dare to wager that this "Franklin" and "Steven" are just fabricated characters so this little childish stunt could be pulled off. And if they are indeed real people...let them hop on video and air their grievances with PC for the public.

It's really so bizarre....and tragically funny to be honest.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote