View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Here it comes folks - NWO Global Currency!!!

As a matter of practice most Engineers graduatting in PR look at the defense contractor companies for employment. Due to present and future wars these companies have a solid future. The intresting thing I found is that some of these companies are not in the stock market. These companies have a incredible influence in the goverment, why ? Legislators,senators,are in the payroll of these companies. Often if these people do not get elected they can work as a lobyist and stay in Capitol hill looking out for the intrest of these companies. The regular working folks have no influence over the business as usual of these companies. The sad part is that selling your soul to these companies means a lifetime membership to corruption. Basically the decision of the one world currency makes sense to them from an economic standpoint. Most people thought the euro would never come about. Is common sense that the RPTB look out for their intrest,. The reality is that if you are not on board supportting these companies your days in politics are number. The old saying for these politicians if you can't beat them join them.
A few big comglamerates have stay away from the corruption game of capitol hill but maybe I am wrong. David Gates in my book gets an honorable mention,Paul Newman another one of my real modern heroes. There's hope as more people in the sideline have access to the big executives and can encourage them to educate themselves in the awakening process.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-17-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote