View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #55
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

I apologise, forgive me. You said something that intrigued me though.

Who were the other 4 UK officers?
Will they coroborate with your story?

You mentioned UK officers, which suggests there could have been officers from other countries.

Who were they?
Will they coroborate with your story?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, it would be great IF you had ALL the relevent data then you would not be nitpicking, but the only way you can do that is by seeing the original files or at least some of the full interviews (files are 600+ A4 pages) There were 3 other UK officers, the rest were mostly US. I too have been waiting for others to come forward, especially since most of those involved would be in civvy street now and might decide to talk after all this time.
Corroboration is never an easy thing when such classified black budget programs are concerned. When Dr Greer said he had 2 UK people from working with this technology i was very pleased that someone else came forward and wanted to know whom that other person was. A great deal cannot be explained on this forum, its too open, too many unchecked guests each day, a reason why i hold back a great deal. Too many eyes to see whom might not have best interests at heart. With more data you might understand better, but i'm not going to rehash old ground here. I have offered freely copies of materials which will give the whole story without me having to relate it all over again. Once aware of the whole thing, then, only then please, OK?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote