View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #112
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Earth Updates-2010

Here is another one and It is likely related to Your post above Viking...

Quote:
Symptoms of snow mold become evident as snow melts, showing distinct dead patches of grass in the spring. Patches are usually circular in shape and can measure from 2 inches to 2 feet in diameter. Under optimal conditions, the patches may coalesce to be much larger. The leaves in these areas appear water soaked, followed by a bleached appearance. The affected grass blades appear matted together and are often covered by a whitish-gray moldy growth, appearing like cobwebs. Pink snow mold may have a salmon-pink mold visible, bordering the patch. These fungal structures are most evident when wet in the early day.

Snow mold is a cold weather disease with gray snow mold requiring snow cover and pink snow mold requiring only cool, moist conditions. Snow mold fungi are always present in lawns, but only become active when conditions are moist and temperatures stay around 0°C. Cool springs, with a long period of snow melt favors disease development. Fungal bodies can be seen with a magnifying glass embedded in plant tissue as match-head size or smaller structures, appearing light brown early in the season and eventually turning darker in color. Disease severity is high when a wet snowfall occurs before the ground is frozen. Frequent light snowfalls followed by snow melt, maintain the cool, wet environment that favors disease development. Factors promoting development of snow mold include, high humidity, temperatures at or just above freezing, persistent wet drizzle or fog, thick thatch layer, alkaline soil (pH above 6.5) and poor drainage.
Now - I've been on this Planet - This Incarnation - For 43 Years and I have NEVER heard of Snow Mold and I live in Canada. While I've seen it over the past few years - Its only been in that time frame - NEVER before...

Pure and Simple - They give Us the latest BS Explanation for what We know is just not right in Nature. Then because They have to give Us a BS answer as It's now so obvious to Many - They then come across with the attitude of "Nothing to see here - Move along - We gave You the Explanation". Yeah just like H1N1 right ?

Snow Mold is Chemtrail Particulate Accumulation - Period - Especially when Its colored.

I was like "F" Me last week when I heard it on the News.

Its getting assinine now. Redesign the Hot Dog - Where are Sidney Crosby's Gloves and Stick - The Prorogue of Canadian Parliament TWICE by the same sitting PM - Hammer in Healthcare Reform no matter what the People want - 9.8 Trillion printed to save Bankers and Elites from Their own bad behaviour - And now Snow Mold.

It just goes to show You that if You live long enough - You'll see it all no matter how absurd it may be.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote