Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 AM   #72
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Holy... I have to retract my statement .. anyone who states the following has clearly lost the plot in my opinion

Quote:
# If you feel attraction to the opposite sex, you are experiencing a DNA program that was put there in order to encourage our species to reproduce. In other words, heterosexual attraction is an expression of our genetic slavery. Homosexuality is the natural sexual expression of advanced souls.
# The prime spiritual law is that like attracts like, and so our natural, non-programmed state is to be homosexual for it implies that our DNA programming has weakened to the point whereby we are not obsessed with the opposite sex.

This goes against all the major systems of reality I tend to agree with (Law of one by Ra, Seth speaks, personal experiences of my own etc).. Also for anyone to state they have the 100% of truth and that it is completely undebatable into the system of reality we are in right now.. is pure ignorance on their part.. There are always distortions to any kind of information as a result of personal bias or misconceptions (something repeated over many times in the law of one channeling for example)... so even though the author might have done OBEs .. those are hardly objective as anyone with any real experience will tell you... one single stray subconcious thought or program and you are completely lost in the experience..

I'd really just stick to the Seth Speaks book 1 (haven't read the others, maybe they are just as good) for a well done explanation about the dynamics of incarnations/individual experience. I can't think of any reason why one would bother with the inferior Matrix5 material (which ironically claims to be the most supreme and truth containing book ever in the whole human history...lol... incredible)
Well 'The Chosen' I might have to agree with you about that quote!

The above 'quote' I do not remember reading in the matrix material so first off is it a misquote to discredit the 'author' or is this what the author thinks? Because if so, then I would have a problem with his thinking about the law of attraction as being only 'like attracts like' and that a final incarnation probably likes the same sex. If that is what the author believes then now I really question all of his material. Sorry but to become gay to be in a final incarnation is extremely laughable if the author wants to be gay then have at it… and ironically 'like repels like' in magnetism. Also, I can tell the author really did not fully define all the arenas of the Law of Attraction as there are many attributes to the generalized term. 'Like attracts like' AND 'opposites also attract,' one just has to learn or understand what situation or circumstance they are currently in in order to 'see' the mechanics of the LOA play out. Male wants female, magnetic field North flows into magnetic field South, negative attracts positive, the darkness attracts the light... the entire universal structure of physicality depends on three things... positive, negative and ground, which are not part of ‘polarity.’

I am going to conclude that the above quote is false and is not from the ‘author’ of the matrix series.

Last edited by Christo888; 03-10-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote