View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 AM   #20
Debugged

Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven 2

The pineal not the pituitary is the "third eye," because it possesses rod and cone cells like our regular eyes do. It is roughly "pine cone" shaped, as can be seen here: and here: Now, to get really detailed, some pine cones are quite round, and some are more oblong, depending on the type of Pine Tree they come from. To debate whether the pineal is shaped like a pine cone or not has to be one of the most sophomoric wastes of bandwidth I've seen yet.

Anyone can do a search on any search engine, and look up the scientific and esoteric information on the Third Eye/Pineal Gland, and read for days. No, David Wilcock didn't "lie" about the third eye. He painstakingly researches, and channels, and then shares his results. God bless him for sharing freely. He himself would tell any of us, to take what he, or anyone else says with much discernment. Do I think he's intentionally telling a tall tale and spinning a yarn for money and recognition? No, but hey, he has to support himself somehow, right? Do I believe everything he says at face value? No. But, I do believe he holds some valuable clues and useful information, and some truths...and for that, I'm grateful to him.