View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A preachers prediction - nuclear bomb

My sister goes to church and when I talked to her last I was completely shocked at her words.

She told me " I know whats going on, you dont have to tell me, Pretty soon we will all have to walk around wearing ragmops on our heads"

I didnt know if I should laugh or cry. This is just one of my sisters that I swear thinks she is half nun and married to a half priest. They have all the answers and know all the truths...........yet the first to put someone down due to race, religious belief or sexual preference.

I really wanted to cry. This is the first time her and I had talked in over a year and a half. I shut my mouth thinking how this was coming across the pews in all the Catholic churches in the world. I didnt want to upset her as I know her heart is really bad. I didnt want to start a war and I already know that its easier for her to keep her own views then try to change her now

The Jihad war here in the USA. Thats what they want and they have their plants hard at work in our churches.

Then I see this and its put up their by a minister. More of the same tactic? Who knows.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote