View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO's Over Earth - "Mass Sightings In Mexico" ~ On Discovery Channel Now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guri69 View Post
I am not allowed to access this site. Do I have to be a member or what?
? no but this is the story. I have no issues on that site.

tonight nov 27th on fox news

http://www.examiner.com/x-1814-Paran...erica-Fox-News

it seems as though the tide is changing. getting the public ready? 2009 is the year.

the story

Sean Hannity, Picture © Fox NewsTonight on Hannity’s America, Sean Hannity will discuss UFO’s. Hannity is also the co-host of the popular show, “Hannity & Colomes”, which recently announced that Colomes is leaving at the end of the year. If you’re not familiar with these shows, which are political in nature, here’s a blurb from Hannity's bio at Fox News:

Sean Hannity joined the FOX News Channel (FNC) in September 1996 as co-host of "Hannity & Colmes" (Monday-Friday, 9-10 p.m. ET), a primetime one-hour debate-driven talk show focusing on the controversial issues and newsmakers of the day. He serves as the program's conservative counterpart to liberal Alan Colmes. "Hannity & Colmes" is currently the second highest-rated program in cable news behind "The O'Reilly Factor." Hannity also hosts a one-hour weekend program called "Hannity's America."

It’s true that many people think that we’re not alone, that extraterrestrials exist and visit among us. In this segment Hannity will separate fact from fiction. For fans of the paranormal, it’s sure to be a very interesting show tonight. Tune in to Fox News at 9:00 tonight to consider the facts and decide for yourself if aliens are real.

Last edited by dagon; 11-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote