View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 04:10 AM   #32
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I see it's all gone quiet on here, so where's the ground crew gone?!!

Yeah, sorry, I was away yesterday, only got back tonight.

Unfortunately I will now be unable to make Wednesday either. I'm away tomorrow, and only just found out I likely won't get back now until late wednesday evening.

Next day I can do is Friday 17th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I am concerned about all this cloak and dagger stuff....

we cannot come from a place of fear as this just keeps the whole illusion going

Well, I'm certainly not coming from a place of fear, so I'd thank you not to project that onto me, lol.

Imagine; I am playing a game of Chess, against an old adversary.

My opponent is seeking to control the centre of the board thereby limiting my options, moving his Bishop into a dominant position. I notice that in so doing, he has left me the opportunity to capture his Rook, and place him in Check; two moves away.
Do I tell my adversary, that if he doesn't try to block me and thwart my intentions, I am going to open up his defenses, or do I conceal my intentions, behind a pensive poker face, remembering that at the end of the day, like life itself, it's a grand old game that we are playing.

Now, do I 'fear' my adversary? No, I do not. Do I want to tell my adversary what my plans are? No, I do not.

It has been a lifelong personal discipline of mine, never to give away personal information, without knowing that it will go no further than I intended. Lol, especially where my "Hidden Adversary" is concerned. Essentially, our governments (and those behind them), have declared war, on the human race. Their 'own' people. I prefer to give those assaulting my "Inalienable Human Rights" as little information to go on as possible. Not fear my friend, but Caution.

That's just me personally though, if you want to tell them where you're going, you are naturally free to do so.

New Forest sounds good. I love the New Forest.

Though as far as 'escaping' goes, I'm one of those who feel that my "calling" as it were, is to remain and help, comfort, and encourage those of my community who are asleep, and will be very afraid if or when all these things spoken of come to pass.

I've also been toying with the idea of getting a handheld CB radio as well. Will be looking into prices shortly.

Wales is a great place Southsea, I particularly love the Snowdonia region in the north of the country. Quite high up too.

Well, I shall catch up with you all on Wednesday night, have a good and productive couple of days my friends.

Warm regards,

Platinum.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote