View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #68
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

As promised, below is a link to some of the photos I have.

Again, not the clearest shots and actually have a ghostly/x-ray look to them. On his evening I decided to take random shots after submitting some thoughts, and most of the photos were dark. When I decided to lighten them up is when I saw what is attached via link. I'm not a photo expert and have to advance image software, so please feel free to have at the original to see what you can further identify or laugh out loud. :-)
I used an older Sony Webcam model.

Just to recap how this was captured; I was experiencing what others have mentioned via the forum of seeing physical responses to their thoughts/requests for a sightng. This was usually after meditating, but my experiences were in response to me standing outside and simply looking up and asking.
In most cases, a shooting star that only traveled the is distance of your residence would emerge (usually looked like sparkle fireworks).
Although, I've been shown/seen mulitiple feint stars glide across the sky, strobing red and blue lit stars near my home (one I know it was a ship due to seeing a black silhouette as night was falling) and stars pulse a bright white light and then ascend upward into the night sky. There's been other experiences, but you get the idea.

Ok, enough rambling......http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/u...in%20backyard/
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote