View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #596
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

1991 underground tube shuttle

We arrive at our destination and the doors open. The two bodygaurds get out first and we follow. We enter a brightly lit corridoor illuminated with white light. I see cryofreeze rooms on the left hand side with the usual guys in white bio-hazard type suits inside the room.
I enter the room lay on a table. A cover is put over me and I am sprayed with the cryofreeze guns. I am being prepped for long distance travel.
Next memory- I wake up in some kind of plastic tube laying down ( somewehere in the UK- could be London ). The case opens and I get up. When I do I see rows of other pods on a large dark room. Other people are getting out of their pods too. We all line up like robots and there is one of these AI arms connected to the ceiling at the end of room near a door. This arm hs a type of metal finger and scans the forehead of the person at the front of the que. When the arm does this the next person steps forward. I arrive at the arm, get scanned across my forehead and walk throught he door into a hallway. I turn left and walk with a past a couple of rooms filled with teenagers seated at desks. I enter one of the classrooms and take my seat at a desk. A large screen in located at the front of room and George Bush Snrs face is on the screen. He is talking to us, and we repeat the phrases he says.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote