View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #61
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer/CSETI takes first ET Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatheist View Post
Tell me if I’m wrong, but if any one of You would organize a “CSETI contact event”, wouldn’t you take care of getting all the equipments that could be necessary and are available in 2010? Just thinking about night-vision, lights, and HD cameras… that may give something better than a bunch of pixels.
Hi Madatheist,

For the outings I've organized, I have not done anything to record phenomena. Why? Pixels don't prove anything, but people will remember what they have seen with their eyes. With my limited resources, trying to capture things on cameras is just a distraction from the main purpose. Maybe when I get bored with the whole thing I'll do more with cameras.

Greer does have night vision video cameras and all sorts of stuff and people to run it. There's a DVD with his latest book (Contact: Countdown to Transformation). Having seen one of the events that is on the DVD, I would say that the video delivers nothing even close to the impact of seeing such a thing live.

I don't know what to make of this particular image. In particular, I'm wondering what the lighted area is below the alleged ET. If the daytime context picture is accurate, then there's other stuff going on in that area.

Word on the CSETI forum is that there are more images from recent outings that will be made available at some point. I hope the quality is better.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote