View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:18 AM   #547
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I'll carry on busting my timeline open wide open. There is also much I don't want to talk about now.

Going back to these events that happened in my life is a form of dissociation ( when the de-programming actaully happens ), so I need to clear as much as possible, therefore I won't have to keep going back to it.
These forms of dissociation along with remote viewing and astral travel are nothing to be proud of. Some say its a gift, but you can give a gift back!
IBIS= 'Devic/'fallen angels'/'Immortals', who travel from body to body in a fully concious state and can move from adult cloned bodies to adult cloned bodies. Trapped here!
Much of the dissociation of remote viewing and astral travel just means you've been so traumatised and tortured thats its easy to leave your body.
The hard thing for 'Devic' beings is staying in your body!
The painful suppressed memories of our pasts have a physical electrical charge around them and these mental image pictures and movies live in our auras and have actaul physical weight. This weight can push you out of your body.
Mind control is all others forcing yourself out of your body so another entity can take it over and 'drive' it. The bad part about this, is that a part of your conciouness goes along for the ride ( trapped ) and is screaming for your body to wake up. One of great lies of psychology is that anxiety is caused my adrenaline and the fight or flight. All anxiety is caused by the process above to a lesser or greater extent.
Some important terms you need to know to break out of the lie-

Shadow personality- The taking on of physical/and or emotional characteristics or traits of another.

Valences- Literally, the word means the ability to combine with or take on parts of another. Valence is an actual or shadow personality. One's own valence is his actaul personality.

Occluded- Having memories shut off from one's awareness; from occlude, to close, shut or stop up (a passage, opening etc )

Straitwire- A process that outs one into better commuinication with his mind and the world. It is so called because the person is being directed, much like a telephone wire, directly to a memory in the past. Commuinication is opened between past and present. The person undergoing this is in present time and in contact with present time.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote