View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #460
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009 ... The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization ... Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection ... a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts ... They talked about ... Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

Sorry, this is nonsense. 'Sorcha Faal' is almost never worth reading or paying any attention to whatsoever. His/her (real ID: David Booth, paid agent) tall tales are wild, unverifiable, and usually invented.
This follow-up post on my part is to note for the record that there was no nonsense posted by myself concerning "Sorcha Faal."

The research that I did and posted on this thread showed that the Sorcha Faal website exists for the purpose of furthering Zionist (which I equate with the New World Order agenda) interests.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote