View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #457
max
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Mr Bill Ryan, I've been mulling whether to communicate this, you may not have any value but "something" makes me want to communicate. I had thought of sending it to the email address provided on the blog of Project Camelot, but last month I sent a picture and post I came back to the trash, plus we are writing so many that maybe when you read and had no importance, if it now has meaning.
Since it is a question not expect an answer, also understand that as they eliminated the thread leaves the post. I will use the translator to transcribe into English, though his translations are weak, so publishing in Castilian.
Yesterday morning day 17 (time in Spain) I was thinking about several issues one of them respectable work and effort carried out Project Camelot, suddenly the image of Kerry Cassidy ... (normal to think about it) its image appeared in my mind that sounded at once: "Sam - Samanta and Samanta," the last "a" was almost imperceptible.
Wanting to focus my attention on it to make its image relevant information (Bill Ryan) was filed, followed by another picture of a man is placed before (with force) to his and sounded a word.
The appearance of the man told me it was an Indian, the feeling was of a proud man (in a good way).
Then write the sound is not the word for on this occasion did not see if I heard it:
NIHE or nije
I know the English vowels are pronounced differently and read Castilian (Spanish) the sound is literally, not know the meaning.
The sound was overwhelming and with the accent typical of speech.
I was going to try to reproduce the word to send it but being a woman in my female voice would not sound the same.
Other images I've "seen" during the day and am not relate with you because some of them interpret in another world.
I repeat that you may not have any value, but since yesterday it has increased the need to communicate. Why do not intend to pester if I bothered to apologize.
Greetings to all.

(Señor Bill Ryan, he estado meditando si comunicarle esto, tal vez no tenga ningún valor pero “algo” me incita a comunicárselo. Había pensado mandárselo a la dirección de correo que se proporciona en el blog de Proyecto Camelot ,pero el mes pasado le mandé unas imágenes y el correo me llegó de vuelta a la papelera, además seremos tantos los que les escribimos que quizás cuando lo leyese ya no tuviese importancia; si es que ahora tiene significado.
Como no es una pregunta no espero respuesta, también entendería que como se sale del hilo eliminasen el post. Utilizaré el traductor para transcribirlo al inglés, aunque su traducciones son deficientes, también lo publicaré en castellano.
Ayer día 17 por la mañana (horario en España) me encontraba reflexionando sobre varios temas uno de ellos la respetable labor y esfuerzo que realizaba Proyecto Camelot, de repente la imagen de Kerry Cassidy…( algo normal al pensar en el tema) su imagen apareció en mi mente a la vez que sonaba :”Sam - Samant o Samanta” ,la ultima “a” fue casi imperceptible.
Queriendo centrar mi atención en ello para lograr información de interés su imagen (Bill Ryan) se interpuso, de seguido otra imagen de un hombre se antepuso (con fuerza) a la suya y sonó una palabra.
La apariencia del hombre me indicó que se trataba de un indio, la sensación era de un hombre orgulloso (en el buen sentido).
A continuación escribo el sonido no la palabra pues en esta ocasión no la vi si no que la oí:
NIHE o NIJÈ
Sé que las vocales en inglés se pronuncian y leen diferente al castellano (español) el sonido es literal; no sé el significado.
El sonido era contundente y con el acento típico del habla.
Iba a intentar reproducir el vocablo para enviárselo pero al ser mujer en mi voz femenina no sonaría igual.
Las demás imágenes que he “visto” a lo largo del día y madrugada no las relaciono con usted, ya que algunas de ellas las interpreto de otro mundo.
Le repito que puede que no tenga ningún valor pero desde ayer se ha acrecentado la necesidad de comunicarlo. No pretendo incordiar por eso si he molestado pido disculpas.
Saludos a todos.)
max is offline   Reply With Quote