View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #456
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
This is an important and interesting topic for me, hence my recent long replies.
Thank you for that in two ways.
1. It has been a difficult thing, trying to get a very detailed picture of what you think, out of all the interviews you've done. Congratulations, because that is at it should be.

On another thread here, the subject came up (often does) about the interviews all just "being there", good, bad, mostly true, mostly BS, or whatever, that B & K didn't put some kind of disclaimers or "flavoring" to them in advance. I said "Say 'Thank You', they just paid you a compliment." That you had simply put it out there, think of it what you will. (The possibility that all things are possible, always seems the most daunting, I guess.)

I confess I have yet to listen to the Freedom Central interview, but as today will be a "slower day" for me. twill happen.

2. Because of what you're doing with PA/PC you do run through all the different folk who touch on "all this" at a faster pace than most, hearing your impressions of diff folk, and subjects is still helpful, despite the silly "he said, then you said" stuff it seems to attract. Much appreciated. BTW, a filtered page of just your posts is helpful.

I have a friend of 15 years, engineer, physicist, inventor, all around "crazy old fart, and a "former Scientologist" (if there is such a thing) and auditor. He has, to my knowledge, not attended a single "official" function of any kind in all the time I've known him. Yet not a meeting goes by, between us, where he does not point out some bit of "Ron said this", or "Ron pointed out that...". While he does this a lot, he has never once mentioned the "Church" or even hinted or tried to steer me in that way. (all the better as I would have to respond with the nightmare of helping a friend get shed of them)

My take is that he seems to have done a fairly "clean job" of separating out the man and his stuff from the organization, on his own.

I sent him the link to the Dane Tops interview last nite. Perhaps it will even get me to separate the baby from the bathwater a lil bit.

Lastly;
Quote:
She was tall and slim, delicate, sensitive, highly intelligent, psychic, had beautiful blue eyes, earned a living by making (under contract) exquisite fine-pen illustrations of archeological findings... and had dark hair.
I am happily married these 24 1/2 years, so if it should ever come up I will deny it, but I just have to ask...

Does she have a sister ?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-18-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote