Thread: Ex-Christian
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #20
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ex-Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
I too used to be a Christian. Without going into a lot of detail, lets say that I have been awakened, seeing that all religions are a construct of the Illuminati, as a method of control, and that the vast majority of people are fooled into thinking that what they are doing is pleasing to 'God' whoever that may be for that indvidual.

This was a very rude awakening for me, and for quite a while I floundered, feeling as if what I had seen as solid ground had been cut from under me. I'm still coming to terms with this and still floundering a bit, but I do believe that there is something, a Source, or Creator, but other than that I'm still trying to work everything else out. That's why I'm here on this forum!
Hello Whiterose. I perfectly understand you. It makes me think about what my mother lived a couple years ago when I sat with her 'to talk'. She knew that what I was telling her was right, but it was a complete paradigm that was going down. Gladly, it did not last long. Since then, we are much more closer and enjoy long conversation.

Creator is indeed very present. Just the fact that we exist, the fact that there is a Creation, a Universe, is proof enough for me to know that there is a loving grand spirit who sustain it all in existance.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote