View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:08 AM   #379
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I just watched the video called, "Science Fun" it shows the flower of life at the end I thought that was cool.

It is probably not a normal laser that shoots in a straight line. It is technology that uses frequency ionic manipulation which would explain the spiral. And if it is derived from a very high frequency it would create such an effect.

Quote:
What is ion propulsion?
Ion propulsion is a technology that involves ionizing a gas to propel a craft. Instead of a spacecraft being propelled with standard chemicals, the gas xenon (which is like neon or helium, but heavier) is given an electrical charge, or ionized. It is then electrically accelerated to a speed of about 30 km/second. When xenon ions are emitted at such high speed as exhaust from a spacecraft, they push the spacecraft in the opposite direction.
So I did research on blue beam ionization and came up with this:

Quote:
Frequency up-conversion of a laser beam causing gas ionization in a cavity is considered in a fully relativistic fashion. A simple ionization model, based on one-photon and multiphoton processes is used. A Vlasov fully nonlinear and ionization-model independent description is used in calculating the current which drives the wave equation for the electric field. The evolution of the wave frequency and its upshift are contrasted with those obtained in the nonrelativistic limit. It is found that the nonrelativistic treatment overestimates the frequency upshift by a factor more than two. Purely relativistic effects, such as a significant frequency modulation and a respective temporal pulse compression, are observed in the exact case.
And then to correspond to my theory on the spiral detecting the nuke, I found this:

Quote:
The application of single photon ionization in combination with mass-selective detection by time-of-flight mass spectrometry is described for the rapid detection of the nitro-containing explosives and explosives-related compounds nitrobenzene, 1,3-dinitrobenzene, o-nitrotoluene, 2,4-dinitrotoluene, and 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene, as well as the peroxide-based explosive triacetone triperoxide in the gas phase. The technique is demonstrated to be a plausible approach for laser-based rapid detection of explosives. The limits of detection for nitrobenzene and 2,4-dinitrotoluene using SPI were also measured and determined to be 17−24 (S/N 2:1) and 40 ppb (S/N 2:1), respectively.
Well anyway, I could be wrong.

Peace.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote