View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #352
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Hello Brook. It is good to see you here. Let us put rockets, portals, ufos, project blue beam aside. Let us step back and think a moment. This Norway Spiral has brought a massive consciousness to the next level. I have been looking at the amount of traffic on google, blogs, forums all over. This is the first time that I have seen something like this happen on a global consciousness level.

This topic will change history as we know it. It is a sign of events to come. The universe has a natural order. We are observing a transition of an older age moving into a new age. I hope and pray that all of you will come together and agree that we are a family. The spiral movement begins. May we all spiral to a loving positive productive age of responsibility and maturity.

It is crucial at this time that we begin our journey to the great beyond. It is a vast galaxy out there. We will one day have our own space craft in the stars using the stargates to visit our other families on other planets.

We have the technology to be a part of something greater. To live in fear and not have self empowerment is a state of being that will not help us evolve as a race.

As you change, we change. And your motives become our motives. As the frequency of this planet rises, manifestation increases. Take control and harness this energy to create new wonders, creations, art, music, poetry, and expression to find a common place. This common place is that we are all connected.

We may not all agree, but we are all made of the same cosmic dust.
As the dust spirals in many differents shapes of information, it is only a reflection of the original source - center - of the vortex -

We started as one point in singularity spreading outward exploring, discovering, inventing, and reacting. As we spiral together, we realize that the journey is only one aspect of this multi-verse of possibilities.

You are the pilot - do not fly off course - and if you do - remember you can always come back home.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote