View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #272
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Side note: 2008- ET ships shot down in Poland- SWEEP-UP ops connected to IBIS-

Early 2008 I recieved reports from NSA sources about units travelling from the US to Poland to retrive hardware from shot-down ET craft. The man I was in contact went over to this country himself for DOE intelligence gathering and the possibility of back-enginnering this hardware.
At the same time, my associate who was shown our clones by OCTERINE-1 ( himself involved with the NSA ) flew out to Poland under the cover of business in the textile trade. I am not at liberty to discuss details regarding this individual but I can say he contracted symptoms which appeared to be radiation poisoning while in Poland and was almost not allowed on the plane back to the UK.
Now I come across the following report in the Nov 2009 issue of 'Paranormal' magazine-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

POLISH PRIMATE

'Numerous reports of of a bigfoot or what the Polish news agencies are calling a Yeti are being taken seriously by authorities. Piotr Kowalshi filmed a "monstrous, hairy creature" while on holiday in the Tatra Mountians. He said: "I saw this huge ape-like form hiding behind the rocks. When I saw it, it was like being struck by a thunderbolt", he told the daily Superexpress.
The film was handed over to Robert Bernatowicz of the Nautilius Foundation who said, "The film cleary shows 'something' that moves on two legs and is bigger than a normal man. But because the camera shakes so much it is difficult to sat exactly what it is. We need to go to the site and see what traces, if any, were left".
Shortly afterwards the Morningstarr reported that the wildman had been seen again, this time ogling a bikini-clad girl. 19-year-old Justyna Folgar was swimming in the river in the same location as above, as her boyfriend videotaped her. She said: "I wandered into the river for a dip when I realised that something was on the opposite shore. At first I thought it was a bear but it appeared to be stopping and then it raised itself on two legs and ran off. I couldn't believe". Mountian rangers are now searching the area for the creature. ( Source: themorningstarr.co.uk aug 2009 )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No taking the ****, no caste

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote