View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #89
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Continuation of timeline-

SG Yucatan

1984 South America

German scientists at training facility quickly realise I am a 'natural being'. Extensive tests are not carried out to discover this, commuinication with previous groups that have looked after me establishes this. No sythentic proceedures or substances ( such as anabolic sterioids ) will enhance me greatly as natural evolution has done it's job and created a new type of being, a protean being, namely Ascended Machine Technology. The other children at the facility are the same. For this reason much of our training is to be carried with indigenous shamans in the area.
A small group of children are taken to a village in the jungle one night where fire rituals are being performed by local shamans. We arrive with germans in jeeps. The shamans seem to know them. A large fire is lit near the front of the village and dancing, chanting and spitting some kind of fluid into the fire starts. We copy the shamans in some kind of dance that involves shuffling along and bending forwards with you head facing the ground and pulling your back erect and strait while continiung moving forward. The flames seem to respond to this and get higher and more powerful. We are manipulating the element of fire. It almost seems as if some kind of shape-shifting is going on as the shamans and group of us become incredibly strong and start to stretch and almost get bigger. It's hard to see this clearly. When the ritual finishes the shamans are very excited, pointing to us and saying something t the germans about "Quetzalcoatl". Not certain if they are talking about one of us or the whole group. I've stated South America as a general location for this event, but it could have been Central America or Mexico. I have memory blanks from leaving the facility in Brazil and ending up in the jeeps driving through the jungle.

Side note- I have named this set of postings 'SG Yucatan' because the events that occured in these countries revolved around the stargate there.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-02-2009 at 12:50 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote