View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan Burish promises ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
A lot people say that he was employed by a security firm and so they dismiss him cheaply . However if they expect that his employment record show that he was employed by MJ12 , the knockers are going to be disappointed because no secret organization would ever admit to anything ...
So the security company is actually the perfect cover for MJ12 ..
That's how the real world works with ficticious companies that act as a cover. People should educate themselves on this issue by watching the 3 movie { the Bourne identity ,supremacy , Ultimatum with actor Matt Damon }.
Regarding his qualifications , the knockers should know that the secret services can fabricate university degrees and can make them disappear from records . People can also be tutored in secret places and given PHD qualifications . People should look no further than your glorious leader OH Banana , his qualifications and his birth certificate .....
I was at the conference in Zurich in July and at Dan Burish's workshop .He admitted that the controllers paid for his trip there and alluded to this several times . People should watch the video of his workshop , it was a very professional performance . There is no doubt that he worked for MJ12 . But , as in a lot of other cases , he knows his version of the facts and not the whole picture . He might also have some facts not right . That's why people should do their own checking . Just because it is known that he is controlled through his wife I presume , it does not mean that all of what he says is BS . He could be part of a controlled " disclosure " project , that is , on the terms of the PTB ... Finally I must add that Dan is a biologist and he believes in vaccines and this fact alone turned off a lot of people from the other messages he was delivering and that is a mistake that made possible to throw out , to use an analogy , " both the baby and the bath water " .
i feel that the continuing saga of " bad blood " between Dan's clan and PC is a probable problem with women not getting along and ego trips .
Or he could be from the lower echelons of society and without the invention of the Internet, may have a proclivity for saying "would you like fries with that?"
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote