View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #51
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Hi Jack -- i'm glad to hear that you are so in touch w/the healing power of the mind -- i've been hoping to meet someone who has broken thru the emf/chemical [as in 'chem'trails]/psychic prison Earth is in -- i could use some healing myself -- as apparently could Swordsmith

-distance being no deterrent to the unfettered mind [as you must know], perhaps i could pm you so we could set up a healing session w/your powerful , unfettered mind? are you well known as a healer in your area/circle?

perhaps w/your unfettered powerful mind you could also zap all the chemtrails off the entire planet? i don't know the answer to what to do about all the humans who make the chemtrail stuff, load it into the containers, load the containers on the planes, & fly the planes -- that's a lot of colluding folks, as this is going on all over the world

oh -- i forgot -- your mind is all powerful , w/no limits , so you can handle that

looking forward to your reply -- hoping, too, that after you take care of the chemtrail problem, we can go on to some other issues -- my suggestion: all the missing children

[edit] i grew up in the '50s, before chemtrails -- even in industrialized southern NJ, near Philly, i remember blue skies & white clouds whose beauty could take your breath away --please work hard & fast, Jack

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

Last edited by wynderer; 03-07-2010 at 02:16 PM.
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote