Thread: Van B.C Canada
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Van B.C Canada

Okay, from what I understand it really depends on what we're talking about as sitx. I don't support planet x theories. However, my family undergoes unwilling experiences with greys, so I'm aware that there could be a danger to this planet from negative visitors possibly. If theres going to be a planet tipping experience, I'm not sure that the rockies are going to be all that safe either. And if you've watched any of Robert Miles interviews with coast to coast the idea that they, the federation, may be the ones responsible for resetting our planet is put forth.
The Hopis myth talks about the earth spinnng 4 times, and I'm not sure clinging to a mountain is going to help anyone there.
I really don't want to get into negatives too deeply. I believe we can help our situation by our attitudes and by shining our lights. But we need to help others if anything goes down. Its being committed to others over just self that to me makes humans mean something in the end. I'd rather hold my head up and perish with the right intent than survive through cunning.

Last edited by mystiq; 09-13-2008 at 10:08 PM.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote